We utilize the Integrator adjusting instrument, allowing adjustments to be:
- Precise: Drs. Nick and MacKenzie use the integrator to pinpoint the exact location on your spine that needs to be adjusted.
- Specific: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed, and thrust provided by the integrator have been specifically designed to deliver the exact amount of adjustment to help normalize nerve function.
- Gentle: The integrator uses minimal force for spinal adjustments that can be delivered while the spine is in a relaxed position.
- Fast: The incredibly fast but gentle impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this instrument.
- Recoil: The integrator has the built in ability to recoil, increasing the body’s response to the adjustment.
- Torque: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies all move in three dimensions. The integrator was designed to have a three dimensional impulse to maximize the effectiveness of the adjustment on the human body.
- Reliable: The integrator delivers very consistent and reliable adjustments so that the correct amount of force and energy needed is received for every adjustment.
- Consistent: The TRT assessments, examinations, and adjustments are standardized to ensure consistent care and identical results.
- Recognized: The integrator holds many patents and is a FDA approved device for the use of adjusting and correcting subluxations.